Friday, December 13, 2013

New blog. New fight!

While I do have another blog I rarely post there and to be honest I really don't want to keep posting 5 page long updates on Facebook in an effort to keep everyone updated on how Ella is doing what is the latest update on her.  So I figured this would be ideal.  A blog dedicated to the most special, amazing, strongest, little girl I will probably ever know!  

In the next few days I will sit down and post her history.  I will do several posts on everything significant in her life from her very dramatic premature birth to the times we almost lost to her ASD diagnosis to the current situation that is plaguing our household.  

Some people have asked me and mentioned that they would like to put Ella on a prayer chain.  I will not object.  In fact I will be keeping this blog open so if anyone would like to forward it on please feel free to do so.  At this point Ella can use all the help she can possibly get!!!


Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment